Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
United States
Bethlehem
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering, is it legal to play with a deck composed of entirely neutral cards? I haven't seen anywhere that this wasn't legal.

Assuming that this is legal, would it be feasible to make a such a deck that would actually have a chance of winning against a normal faction?

Just a thought!

-Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Perfectly legal, as you suppose.

Back in the 'black bordered' days an all-neutral deck I put together did "ok" against other 'fun to play' one or two faction decks, but was never close to a tournament-winning deck.

Haven't tried it in the LCG era.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rufus Mcdufus
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
I'm still curious to see if someone can actually put together a halfway decent Zoog deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Peters
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
It's time to go Full Chort.
badge
‎"NO FATE BUT THE NARRATIVES WE IMPOSE ON LIFE'S RANDOM CHAOS TO DISTRACT OURSELVES FROM OUR EXISTENTIAL PLIGHT"
mbmbmbmbmb
The problem is that most neutral cards seem to be more expensive than comparable factioned cards. I figured this was to offset the advantage that it's easier to pay for neutral cards since you don't need to worry about resource matching. But if your entire deck is, well you're just paying a lot for everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.