Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear Sir or Madam,

I apologize for being a poor host and not leaving better things for you to steal from us. I realize that whilst it must be easy to break into a 14 year old convertible, the disappointment you must have felt when you found nothing but a phone charger, some sunglasses and a 5 hour energy to take was, I am sure, significant. So much so that you left these items laying on the ground by my neighbors truck, where he found them this morning.

So, in order to recompense you for your time, please return sometime this morning, say around 3 am or so, and I will be happy to provide you with a more proper greeting of an individual of your stature. I was thinking that since you are such a fine, upstanding model of our citizenry today, that nothing less than a full load of double ought buckshot in 3 inch magnum from my Mossberg 12 gauge would be adequate. If you feel that this is somewhat less than your due, I will be happy to use slugs instead.

Best regards in your future endeavors,
Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thereofone wrote:
Corporal punishment for property crime thumbsup

Legal in Texas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Echo2112 wrote:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I apologize for being a poor host and not leaving better things for you to steal from us. I realize that whilst it must be easy to break into a 14 year old convertible, the disappointment you must have felt when you found nothing but a phone charger, some sunglasses and a 5 hour energy to take was, I am sure, significant. So much so that you left these items laying on the ground by my neighbors truck, where he found them this morning.

So, in order to recompense you for your time, please return sometime this morning, say around 3 am or so, and I will be happy to provide you with a more proper greeting of an individual of your stature. I was thinking that since you are such a fine, upstanding model of our citizenry today, that nothing less than a full load of double ought buckshot in 3 inch magnum from my Mossberg 12 gauge would be adequate. If you feel that this is somewhat less than your due, I will be happy to use slugs instead.

Best regards in your future endeavors,
Steve

That's what you get for driving a flashy car like a Mustang.

Wait, what?

Anyway...as a fellow Mustang owner, I must ask...what damage was incurred? I had an iPod stolen from my Mustang but somehow the thief didn't harm my car at all, which I"m very happy about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:

Wait, what?

Anyway...as a fellow Mustang owner, I must ask...what damage was incurred? I had an iPod stolen from my Mustang but somehow the thief didn't harm my car at all, which I"m very happy about.

There was none. It is an older car, and also a convertible. I know of a way to get into the car using a long flat head screwdriver. You can also just pull the window in a way to get a long knife to grab onto the door lock.

Since this has happened before, my wife doesn't keep anything of value in the car, but it pisses me off that assholes feel that instead of working to earn something, they can just steal ours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Echo2112 wrote:
unixrevolution wrote:

Wait, what?

There was none. It is an older car, and also a convertible. I know of a way to get into the car using a long flat head screwdriver. You can also just pull the window in a way to get a long knife to grab onto the door lock.

Since this has happened before, my wife doesn't keep anything of value in the car, but it pisses me off that assholes feel that instead of working to earn something, they can just steal ours.

Mine's a 'vert too, so I guess that's how we were both spared.

I know what you mean. Losing the iPod doesn't distress me as much as the thought that some people think it's okay to take what isn't theirs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
unixrevolution wrote:
Echo2112 wrote:
unixrevolution wrote:

Wait, what?

Mine's a 'vert too, so I guess that's how we were both spared.

I know what you mean. Losing the iPod doesn't distress me as much as the thought that some people think it's okay to take what isn't theirs.

That's life in the Big City, boys and girls. Far too many people willing to take what's not theirs, as it's easier for them than holding down an honest job.

It's hard for calm, rational and settled individuals to comprehend the thought processes and justifications of the criminal mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Arnold
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, at least it wasn't your house....douchebags walked about 10k worth of stuff right out my back door, including a 47" plasma.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.