Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jakub praibis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello,

I know this has been surely discussed before, so I appologize for my redundance.

The Charge Combat effect extra roll (before the Combat roll) does not get a reroll based on Leadership, right?

If under siege with the Siege Superiority, what is the hit number for the Charge or Sudden Attack extra roll, 4 or 5? Assuming, of course, there is no other modifier.

Thanks, mr. Answer Guy or others!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jpraibis wrote:
The Charge Combat effect extra roll (before the Combat roll) does not get a reroll based on Leadership, right?

Correct.

jpraibis wrote:
If under siege with the Siege Superiority, what is the hit number for the Charge or Sudden Attack extra roll, 4 or 5? Assuming, of course, there is no other modifier.

If the Combat card specifies a number needed to hit, that number is always used. If it doesn't, as is the case with Charge and Sudden Strike, the number needed to hit is the same as the base number required in the Combat roll in that round (unmodified by bonuses or penalties resulting from the Combat card played by your opponent or Siege Engine bonuses/penalties, which apply only to the Combat roll and/or Leader Re-roll). In your example, a 5 would be needed to hit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jakub praibis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks. Great answer as always. I remember there has been some controversy with the second answer, so this is reassuring. And it makes sense that the siege superiority does not alter the chance.

ps: Sudden Strike, of course, not Attack, hehe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.