Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just opened my brand new, in shrink copy of Oasis and found I'm missing:

1 Yellow Camel
1 Blue Camel
2 Black Camels

Of course UberPlay is no longer in business--very disappointing to say the least. Can anyone help me out?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Brokaw
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
It's not a damn moped!
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, I can only remember 1 game where a player deployed ALL of his camels. Perhaps you shouldn't worry too much about it (but I know it sucks missing stuff you were supposed to get).

Of course I _ONLY_ play with 5 players and that makes deployment more contested everywhere on the board so that is probably why I don't use up all of the camels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
silvia eramo
Italy
Milano
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Contact Tanga which is/was Uberplay. They may have some hanging around. I was able to get some missing components from them after Uberplay shut down.

Can you write the link to' contact Tanga, please? In my box all carda are missing....!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
a_silvia wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
Contact Tanga which is/was Uberplay. They may have some hanging around. I was able to get some missing components from them after Uberplay shut down.

Can you write the link to' contact Tanga, please? In my box all carda are missing....!

www.tanga.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lisa smith
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tanga sent me parts for my copy of oasis although it was ahile ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Carter
Australia
wollongong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i am missing all 20 green camels.i contacted tanga and they said they dont have anymore stock of uberplay.they said there are places to check but didn't say which ones.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
taffyslim wrote:
i am missing all 20 green camels.i contacted tanga and they said they dont have anymore stock of uberplay.they said there are places to check but didn't say which ones.

You could try here first, he has 20 extra green camels (now you know where they went )
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/9027...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Carter
Australia
wollongong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you for that.not only have they escape me fence(box)they left the country.who gives 20 wooden green camels visa's anyway.thank again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Carter
Australia
wollongong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
its been 2 weeks since.i send two messages to the person.who has my 20 green camels hostage.he has not write back with his ransom demand?:cry:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
taffyslim wrote:
its been 2 weeks since.i send two messages to the person.who has my 20 green camels hostage.he has not write back with his ransom demand?cry

You could also try posting a WANT on this geeklist:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/62260/2011-spare-parts...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Carter
Australia
wollongong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no luck there oh well green glass beads will do the job.but thanks johnny
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Sutherland
United Kingdom
(just) West of London
Middlesex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been making a very serious attempt to not only not buy any new games (with some success, certainly the number of new game purchases has dropped off for me) but also play many of the games I bought after playing someonelse's copy but have yet to play my copy (most are still in shrink). Oasis is such a game.

My copy has no red camels. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.