Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,
if i activate one hex containing one leader and MMC units,
can, in the same impulse, the leader first call for arty support and MMC do fire at the same enemy taget afterwards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Whitney
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, but after calling for indirect-fire, the Leader cannot add their leadership modifier to the MMC unit's Direct-fire attack in the same impulse. That rule applies for both onboard mortars and offboard artillery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ste.
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kronovan wrote:
Yes, but after calling for indirect-fire, the Leader cannot add their leadership modifier to the MMC unit's Direct-fire attack in the same impulse. That rule applies for both onboard mortars and offboard artillery.

Thank You...and i suppose it is true on the contrary i.e.: first MMC fire and Arty call afterwards, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Whitney
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
falagar wrote:
kronovan wrote:

Thank You...and i suppose it is true on the contrary i.e.: first MMC fire and Arty call afterwards, correct?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Panikowski
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When calling in artillery remember to place a Ops Complete Marker on the Leader.

Also, just for a reference, 18.0 Indirect Fire states that Leaders can not add their Leadership to a direct-fire attack in the same turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.