Jeremy Salinas
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Man Vs Meeple
mbmbmbmbmb
I have read a couple threads on the forums here and have followed the advice of some to contact Lock N' Load directly, but have had no response at all. I too have an issue with one of the two game boards included in the box being badly damaged. The email I used to contact the company was staff@locknloadgame.com. Has anyone had any luck with this email or should I be using another? Thanks to all to assist !!

Jeremy D. Salinas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I bought the game for my friend
Mike Griswold
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(as a Christmas gift) and he just opened his Saturday night after it finally arrived at my doorstep....same thing as your pics

I emailed them for him; hope they rectify soon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It took a few days for a return answer from LnL, but they did get back to me, so be patient. I used the orders@locknloadgame.com address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
Canada
Kinda SW of Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drakkenstrike wrote:
I have read a couple threads on the forums here and have followed the advice of some to contact Lock N' Load directly, but have had no response at all. I too have an issue with one of the two game boards included in the box being badly damaged. The email I used to contact the company was staff@locknloadgame.com. Has anyone had any luck with this email or should I be using another? Thanks to all to assist !!

Jeremy D. Salinas

I had the same problem. Used the same email as you outlined and included all my information. Received a response after a couple days saying that they would send out replacement boards.

Goodluck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
damian isherwood
Canada
Courtice
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It took a bit of time and I had to re-send the e-mail ( I don't think they got it originally) but I got my response and they are sending me my replacement board. Yay.

(edited for spelling)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damen Parker
Oman
Northampton
Muscat
flag msg tools
Trust me. You know it makes sense
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent an email today complete with photo. I will be a bit hacked off if I have to pay import duty and customs admin charges. Time will tell.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.