Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Feldmann SoFrankly
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this for the first time this weekend, and really enjoyed this game. I had a few questions coming out of it, most of which were covered somewhere in the rules or some other source (including BGG of course!).

Nonetheless, I could not find the answer to the following question:

When I play an Inspired Leadership Right (or Center or Left) card, the leader clearly needs to be in that section of the board. Do the linked units also need to be in that section, or could the link extend to another section?

This situation occurred this weekend. My leader was actually straddling the line between the right and center sections, and I played IL:Right. I took the conservative approach and ordered only units from the right section, which was fine for the tactical situation that existed. However, it made us ask the question.

Thanks!
Frank
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the leader needs to be in that section. The units only need to be linked to him, whatever the section they are in. I think this has been explicitly written in the latest edition of rules and/or cards...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Feldmann SoFrankly
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is explicitly in the 3rd Ed rules. Unfortunately, I posted this question before I discovered the new rules.

Thanks for the quick response!

FXF

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.