Subject: An important message (breaking CC rule #1) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been following the development of Founding Fathers for many months now, and I'm looking forward to getting it this summer. The rulebook has been uploaded recently. And I have to say it's one of the most beautiful, well-written ones I've ever seen. Take a look here.

Also, take a look at the acknowledgements section on the last page. You may recognize someone familiar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
Also, take a look at the acknowledgements section on the last page. You may recognize someone familiar.

I've always been a fan of Dan Manfredini!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoo! Does this go on my permanent record?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
I've been following the development of Founding Fathers for many months now, and I'm looking forward to getting it this summer. The rulebook has been uploaded recently. And I have to say it's one of the most beautiful, well-written ones I've ever seen. Take a look here.

Another freaky similarity we share SD!!!! Thanks for the link, I will devour read that rulebook right now!!!!!

kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, BTW, does posting here mean I'm also breaking this rule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CHAPEL
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
Sinister Dexter wrote:

Another freaky similarity we share SD!!!! Thanks for the link, I will devour read that rulebook right now!!!!!

kiss

Very good game BTW.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:

Sadly, yes. It's collective guilt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:
Sinister Dexter wrote:

kiss

Very good game BTW.

BUmmer.........it doesn't play with 2 players???????????

AARGH!!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Britten
United Kingdom
Newark
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sinister Dexter wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:

Sadly, yes. It's collective guilt.

This reminded me of the play "An Inspector Calls", solely because my brother's class at high school had to write about it, and kept overusing the phrase "manifestation of collective guilt" for some time afterwards lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.