United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazon Prime eligible and $25+ order gets you super saver shipping for free.

Yes, you will have to wait awhile to get it, but for me, I don't mind.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/158994660X/ref=oss_product&...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
this damn game has been 'on the boat' for weeks. what a crappy boat! where are the Ethiopian pirates when we need them?! arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gray
United States
Watertown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you mean Somalian?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
furtherbum wrote:
Do you mean Somalian?

No, no, no... Ethiopian pirates is waaay funnier.

LordHellfury wrote:
I realize that shipping snafus often happen but this game has been 'on the boat' for months, not weeks.

Dude... ixnay on the angry-tay. If FFG hears this, they'll ship it back to China and make us wait another year.

But seriously, I think FFG maybe underestimating how many people are waiting for this expansion. Or maybe they have that much confidence that it doesn't matter how long it takes, like hotcakes it will sell. I know I'm pretty dang tired of waiting myself.

(cue the Simpsons montage of Homer waiting for his gun permit, set to Tom Petty's "The Waiting Is The Hardest Part.")

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.