United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As the subject line states, if you play this game in the Twin Cities area and would be interested in attending a tournament at some point in the next few months, please post here and let me know which dates might work for ya.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Stone
United States
Dallas
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't live there, but there is a possibility I may be there for a week or two at the end of August for work... how late in the Summer are we talking? I may be able to shift or extend my trip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be more than willing to move things around if you were coming up. I am considering any date from now until late August. So that might work. That being said, I really was (secretly) hoping to have one before GenCon so I'd have some preparation before the tournament at GC. (Not saying that it'd help all that much but every tourney under your belt gives valuable experience with the game's "meta" I suppose).

I'll try to get this ironed out asap so you can make plans, if need be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.