Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad to miss the Hanford, CA GMT Games day this past weekend. I was snookered into running a miniatures skirmish game in Glendale Saturday past, and therefore couldn't make it north. (My game was voted 'Most Outstanding' at the conference, but I'm convinced they 'jiggled' the vote count to give me an undeserved win.)

I'm very interested to know if anything new in the way of Combat Commander scenarios or playtesting took place.

Please advise.

Chick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chick Lewis
United States
Claremont
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I conclude that NOTHING of interest happened at the GMT West Weekend. Too bad. We plan to be at the next one October 7th through 10th. The gals at GMT tell me the date has just been finalized.

Will I get to meet the Jensens?

Drake, do you want to accompany?

Chick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chadwik
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't play any CC this past week, and nothing new was announced. I played my Fighting Formations, Dominant Species and Urban Sprawl -- as well as several non-Jensen designs. cool

Yes, Kai and I very much plan on attending again in October. It will be a pleasure to finally meet you in person. See you there, Chick!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.