Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Stout
United States
Annandale
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very pleased to see this new entry in the BGG database. Promo cards do deserve some place there, but having a separate entry for each card would be ridiculous. Now we'll have to do the same for other boards games that need it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Archangel
msg tools
Untz. untz. untz. untz.
badge
Game all day; dance all night! http://www.archangel.pro
mbmbmbmbmb
My only issue with it is what just happened to me-- and I imagine it may happen many more times in the future: I am getting offers for trades for promos I own.

I do want to say that I am willing to trade for promos, but now it will always be blind trial and error for anyone wanting to trade Fluxx promos with me. There should be a way to consolidate the entry, yet also allow for some specificity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DJArchangel wrote:
I do want to say that I am willing to trade for promos, but now it will always be blind trial and error for anyone wanting to trade Fluxx promos with me. There should be a way to consolidate the entry, yet also allow for some specificity.

Each promo (or promo set) has its own Version entry. So if you go into Versions and select Add To for the particular promo you're interested in, you can mark that particular promo as Want in Trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.