2 Posts

Fantastic Voyage Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: rules anyone? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
e b
Canada
flag msg tools
I have recently stumbled upon this game and it has no instructions. Would anyone have any that they would be able to scan and post? I've contacted Hasbro (milton bradley) and they do not have any.

Thanks!
E

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob West
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I saw this at a thrift store today, read the rules, and left it at the thrift store. Anyway, here's how I remember the rules:

Each player has four disks of the same color, all of which start in the start space.

On your turn, you spin the spinner and move one of your disks toward the Finish.

If one of your disks lands exactly on another of your disks, they may be stacked on top of each other. On future turns, stacks can be moved as a single unit. A stack can consist of 2, 3, or 4 disks.

If you land exactly on an opponent's stack, the stack breaks-up (all disks stay in the current space) and all of his pieces must be moved individually again (but may form into new stacks on future turns).

First player to get all four of his disks to the Finish wins the game.

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.