Subject: Supply rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrei Shlepov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
We played Star Fluxx, Star Munchkin, Dixit, and, of course, Bomb Alley.
mbmbmbmbmb
How do enemy units affect supply? I'm trying to find that in the English rules and it seems to me there's no clear answer.

XI.1 Supply bases says:

Quote:
All towns that are worth VP's are supply bases, even if they have no garrisons. Such towns cannot be a supply base if there is no connecting line between this town and Warsaw (for Poles) or Soviet special locations (for Soviets).

Since all towns on the map are ultimately connected with Warsaw on one hand and Klincy etc. on another, looks like the following clarification should be present: "enemy units block connecting lines for purpose of supply."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojciech Pawlus
Poland
Piaseczno
Masovia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess it simply means that if a town gets cut off (eg. a line of soviet units surrounded Lviv with Polish units still being present inside) then it does not supply the units controlling it (eg. no supply reaches Lviv from Warsaw and Warsaw is the main supplyy base).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wojtek Makarewicz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrei Shlepov wrote:
How do enemy units affect supply? I'm trying to find that in the English rules and it seems to me there's no clear answer.

XI.1 Supply bases says:

Quote:
All towns that are worth VP's are supply bases, even if they have no garrisons. Such towns cannot be a supply base if there is no connecting line between this town and Warsaw (for Poles) or Soviet special locations (for Soviets).

Since all towns on the map are ultimately connected with Warsaw on one hand and Klincy etc. on another, looks like the following clarification should be present: "enemy units block connecting lines for purpose of supply."

Enenmy units break the supply line so the rule should of course be: "(...) connecting linefree from enemy units (...)"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.