Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I was thinking I would like to moderate a game. It has been a while, and I think it would be fun to do that again. But I don't really have an inspiration for a particular theme or rule set. So I thought maybe I would re-run one of my old games. Then I thought, hmmm maybe I should let you guys choose which one you would like me to re-run.

So vote below (for as many as you want) for the game(s) you would like to see me re-run. I'll definitely re-run the one that gets the most points, and then if I feel like it or there is another one that is close to the same number of points, I re-run that one too.

So first I'll post a list of the games linked to their rules page for those of you who weren't around for the first go at the game. Then I give you the poll.

Wallace and Gromit
The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe or Redux
Battle of the Sexes
Prince Caspian
Masters of Evil Invitation Game
Gosipy Village
The Silver Chair
Hot Potato
Hot Fuzz

I'll give you guys a week to place your votes. So next Thursday (May 6) I'll decide what game I'm going to run.

Poll
Which game do you want me to re-run?
  Your Answer   Vote Percent Vote Count
Wallace and Gromit
14.3% 2
The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe or Redux
21.4% 3
Battle of the Sexes
21.4% 3
Prince Caspian
14.3% 2
Masters of Evil Invitation Game
35.7% 5
Gosipy Village
42.9% 6
The Silver Chair
28.6% 4
Hot Potato
14.3% 2
Hot Fuzz
28.6% 4
Voters 14
This poll is now closed.   14 answers
Poll created by Melsana
Closes: Thu May 6, 2010 6:00 am

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Love your games, but other ideas are that you could also redux another game you liked, but didn't moderate or query the idea generator for something.

That would be me. Shoot me a geekmail if you're interested in a random set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Room for one more
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wait, so if we get all of them to tie, then would you mod all of them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kaldar wrote:
Wait, so if we get all of them to tie, then would you mod all of them?

LOL. Well if people really did want me to re-run all of them... I guess I could, but probably slowly over time and in the order of which ones I like best.

-----

Db,

That is a possibility too. Maybe I'll do that for the next game I decide to moderate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say I'm kinda surprised Gossipy Village is winning right now. It is basically just a full PM game. Not that original, and not much of a compelling theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No new votes over the weekend so I'm bumping the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Melsana wrote:
I have to say I'm kinda surprised Gossipy Village is winning right now. It is basically just a full PM game. Not that original, and not much of a compelling theme.

People probably vote off the name without looking. Everyone loves gossip. The game name makes it sound real intriguing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Merced
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
It might be a good time for a Master of Evil 3, regardless of what wins this poll.

MoE was 4 years ago, MoE 2 was 2 years ago. There's a bunch of new players who have given very strong performances as evils (whether a few or several times).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrimJester wrote:
It might be a good time for a Master of Evil 3, regardless of what wins this poll.

MoE was 4 years ago, MoE 2 was 2 years ago. There's a bunch of new players who have given very strong performances as evils (whether a few or several times).

Yeah, that got the second highest rating. I'm willing to run both games.

I'll have to figure out when I'm gonna run them now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.