mazienda
Finland
Vaasa
Ostrobothnia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used the geekwidget for posting my hot10 as a image row in my profile. As I thrift, I would like to have a second hot10 in my profile, my HotThrift10 as a widget row for the games I'd might possibly thrift in the near future.

I don't want to use my Top10, nor my wishlist (about 75 games on that one). I could use my wishlist if I could filter out on category, e.g. "5 Don't buy this" as the source for my HotThrift10 list, or could add the 10 thrift items to one of the collection items that I don't use at the moment, e.g. "Want to buy".

Is there any way of using other collection lists than the predefined ones (random, wishlist, top10, hot10, recentlyplayed) as the source for a widget image row? Or filter just one of the wishlist categories (e.g. '5 don't buy this') as the source for my widget?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.