Subject: Ambush Variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Drought
United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
I read the thread where someone is creating new scenarios and that is great to hear. It reminds me of a website I found a few years ago where someone had created a variant for use with Ambush components where the sleeves and paragraph booklet were not needed.

It was as yet unfinished but it did go over how the variant would work and even included a scenario. Sadly I never printed anything and later lost the link. I have looked for it many times but without success.

If anyone reading this ever saw that I would love to hear your thoughts. If you have copies of it, even better.

Probably no chance of it however.

That said, what are your thoughts on something like this working? Any creative wargamers out there?

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Drought
United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Actually, I did print out the rules and the scenario. I just found them. I will scan them and upload.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelle Nilsson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So you had them printed after all? Sounds interesting this!

No hints on them that could lead to the original website (or the original website archived in the http://archive.org wayback engine)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Drought
United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Unfortunately no. Maybe the person will read this or download the PDF and enlighten us. Now that I finally found this again it really does look good. I am uploading now. Please share your thoughts.

Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.