Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan S.
Canada
Montréal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just wanted to share my nice experience with the Sands Of Time Games customer service.

While almost all of the components were in a flawless condition, when i unpacked the currency cards they were stuck together and when i tried to separate them a lot of them got teared around the borders and were showing the underlying cardboard.

After noticing this during my first game last sunday evening, i submitted a ticket on their website inquiring about a possible replacement and i got a response not 10 minutes later ( Even Fantasy Flight usually takes longer [Forgive me Thaad ] ), mentionning a replacement desk would be sent soon. I received it this morning and the cards are in a fine shape. Being in the same country probably helped but that is still a remarkably efficient and quick customer service and those guys deserve some praise.

I'm really happy with my purchase and if as i read on other threads the game is selling well i look forward to seeing some expansions released in the future.

So thanks to Ryan and the people of Sands Of Time Games, continue your great work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll chime in here too if that's ok.

I had a couple of small things with my set, but Ryan and the gang were very helpful and organised to provide replacement pieces promptly.

So a big thanks to Sands of Time as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Linnell
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hell they even sorted me out, way after they should have. A few misunderstandings and they could have simply said "oh well too late". Instead they went above and beyond the call of duty. A big thanks from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.