Steph Mabie
United States
Oxford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At the request of more than a couple people, I've pieced together this long unpublished (for over 2 months) chain. I submit, for your approval....

Emile quotes Journey...
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world.

... and swmabie apparently imagines that there's nothing lonelier than playing a party game solo...

... however Reish Galuta thinks she's flicking the cards...
Suzie found that Apples to Apples was far more fun to play as long distance tiddly-winks

though baditude does a kick ass drawing, interpreting "more fun to play as" as "more fun to play than" ...

... but yohanleafheart sees a more challenging opponent than loneliness...
Bob's idea of playing a game of Sorry Sliders against Death was thwarted when the Goth kid fell in love with an apffelstrudel.
Compiler's Note: Sol requested a spelling correction after the fact; since it wasn't an issue in the coming drawing, I went ahead and did it.

... while tickmanfan's Goth kid bears an uncanny resemblance to badititude's...

... whereas remus recognizes the moral in the story....
Don't even think of playing Sorry Sliders with Death, for if you do Death will pop out of your thought and turn you into an evil, toast-eating, goth-clown minion.

... and anakinOU knows his toast-eating, goth-clown minions...

... but puckhead doesn't see Death, but instead another creature of the underworld...
If you lose to Pinhead in a game of Sorry Sliders, an unsuspecting clown in another part of the world will suddenly stop enjoying his toast.

... although Urza47 imagines a different Pinhead...

... and SybotCB brings us back home with Mass Quantities from "France," yes.
The Conehead's amazing skill at Sorry sliders did not seem to matter at all to toast eating Parisians.

(And once again, I thank everyone in the chain for prompt responses to inquiries, to help piece this thing together as quickly as possible.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! I'm glad this one got to see the light of day! I think my drawing for this thread is actually one of my least favorites but the chain in general is great. Urza's pinhead is especially awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love puckhead's sentence!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG!! "Another part of the world" was drawn as the Eiffel Tower in the window. So.........cool!

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
baditude wrote:
Yay! I'm glad this one got to see the light of day! I think my drawing for this thread is actually one of my least favorites but the chain in general is great. Urza's pinhead is especially awesome!

You serious? I loved and thought it was the Death from Sandman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Mabie
United States
Oxford
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A-HA! I was wondering where the f*** Death came from. Now I know (and knowing is half the battle).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eryn roston
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ha. I was acually going for suzie...

(aka siouxsie)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.