David Bush
United States
Radiant
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally found someone at toytown.ch who speaks English. PayPal would be no problem, hurray! BUT this is a huge slab of stainless steel framed in wood. Can we say "fits the bomb profile?" Not only would US Customs probably seize it, they might even come knocking on my door asking why I would want to order such a device from Switzerland. Am I too paranoid? At any rate, Swiss Post does not want to ship it. So maybe I will pick one up on vacation there. But will they let it on the plane? Should I go by sea?

http://www.toytown.ch/spiellada/product_info.php?currency=US...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At $481.54, before shipping, I think you'd do a lot better to commision one from a local artisan.

Pegboard is cheap. Pegs would be easy. The links could be a bit tricky, but if you soldered some wire ends onto a 2 penny nail you'd be in business. The table itself, just buy one from Ikea and drop your pegboard into a suitable hole you cut.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought bombs had wires and stuff. Quarantine in Australia opens things up and looks at them - surely U.S. Customs would do so as well? My guess is they've stranger things than you're going to order, and have a procedure which involves calling you before arresting you. How much to get it Fedexed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.