Popular Tags: [View All]
George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I had been eyeing this little gem of a game for months, but at a MSRP of about $7-8, it just seemed too expensive for a deck of cards.

Then, I happened to see it in WalMart for about $4!

Man am I glad I bought this game. It is a lot of fun. It is easy to learn and teach (about 4 minutes and you are playing). It has all the fun flavor of Monopoly (unless you are addicted to dice) but only takes about 10-15 minutes to play.

It's a great game and the price is fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I picked it up for that at a local Walmart.

Good deal . . . though I'm not sure how good the game is.

My little brother thought it was stupid. I thought it would be more fun with more people. Basically I think there needs to be a way for money/property to leave the system. As is, it just kind of snowballs, and money seemed pretty useless in a two player game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Husted
United States
East Hartford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

At first, I thought the money was kind of stupid too. But then I played a game with motels on a property. If you don't have money, you have to start "mortgaging" your properties to pay the rent...espescially if the play a double rent card. So, the property sets you were working on get broken up and you have to start over.

It is better with 3 players over two, but I have played mulitple games with two and found it to be fast and fun.

Give it a try with 3 and play a few more times just to make sure. You might end up liking it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
I will definitely have to try it with more people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.