Gilbert Collins
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Play testing of the game continues. Randy and I are having weekly sessions of the game and so far I feel the game is about 98% 'there' now.

I had two brand new play testers play the game today. They had never seen the game before and I was quite surprised how quickly they caught on to the system. Thank you Anthony and William for a very enjoyable 'viewing experience'. (Sorry I didn't catch your last names)

As new players to the game they did not utilize much naval transport or amphibious invasions, but that comes with experience. Also, depending on what kind of campaign you are running it's possible they will not factor in your strategy.

Unfortunately the game was not completed but by the Spring/Summer of 1814 the 'Victory Point Marker' was still hovering not far above '0', indicating a very close game.

I will be bringing the prototype to WBC this summer where GMT has kindly allowed me to show case the game in their playing area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.