Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if these games are different enough to own both (I have Mystic Wood) or if people have opinions whether one is better than the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
~Ryan McSwain
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You definitely need both.

Of course, my opinion is somewhat biased.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Egbert
United States
Woodbury
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Impr3ssion wrote:
You definitely need both.

Of course, my opinion is somewhat biased.

Ha, Ha, Ha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally think Sorcerer's Cave is better, but I own both, and like it that way... Although gameplay is similar, it's sufficiently different to make both worth playing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray O'Russa
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Sorcerer's Cave is played underground, while Mystic Wood is above ground. They are definitely a must-have because they are like companion games, though they can't strictly be added together unless you come up with some kind of mechanism to do so. That probably wouldn't be too hard. I think Sorcerer's Cave is probably a little better because of the fact that you can go to different levels underground, whereas Mystic Wood is played on just one above-ground level. Other than that, they are kind of similar. Get both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.