Popular Tags: [View All]
Anders Olin
Finland
Vasa
flag msg tools
badge
Justice for the 96!
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, what a great and fun game this is. So many "nearly-break-the-game" ridiculous combos that you wonder how one's brain can handle them all.

We played a four-player game and everyone had a blast. I must play this more often!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mojo shivers
United States
San Pedro
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is truly my favorite game, hands down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't play it enough anymore, but it's easily among my 3-4 favorite games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
And I love the different ways to win. If I come across the Forum, I'll keep a copy in my hand so I have that option in case someone builds a better VP engine than I do. And I love having enough Craftsmen actions to be able to put down the Catacombs and build it all at once. To paraphrase "Team America": Surprise, cockface, this game is over!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Seitz
United States
Glen Allen
VA
flag msg tools
badge
Like water spilled on the ground, which cannot be recovered, so we must die. But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him. 2 Sam 14:14
mbmbmbmbmb
GTRrocks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Givens
United States
MEMPHIS
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GTR was my introduction to current game group. Played it and loved. I serached far and wide for a copy, it was out of print. I even tried calling Cambridge Games but to no avail. A local game store owner checked around and traded 2 copies of an unspecificied game for 2 complete but dusty GTR games. I bought 1 and the other was gone later that day, to another in our group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quohog the great
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jgivens wrote:
GTR was my introduction to current game group. Played it and loved. I serached far and wide for a copy, it was out of print. I even tried calling Cambridge Games but to no avail. A local game store owner checked around and traded 2 copies of an unspecificied game for 2 complete but dusty GTR games. I bought 1 and the other was gone later that day, to another in our group.

And I'm the said person who got the other copy, again thanks for the tip.

I love this game its a blast though it doesn't hit the table too often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is one game where I wish it was on computer with AI opponents. You want to just keep playing it, trying out various strategies to really see how all the cards interact with each other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.