Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Schaffer
United States
Unspecified
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I just played the game for the first time and I don't understand what role the white die has in the game other than in the spring productive season. Even then it's just one white die being used. Is there a reason for the extra 5 white die included in the game? I read through the instructions a few times and fear I am missing something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
The use of the extra white dice is not described in the rules. One of the buildings gives its builder an extra white die to roll ALL THE TIME!!! Look over the descriptions on the buildings. (And, of course, one white die is given to one player for least buildings during one season.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If each player builds the building that adds 1 white die (the Farm, I think?) you'd need the 5 white dice, plus 1 for the winter phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Schaffer
United States
Unspecified
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmb
thanks for clearing that up for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deniss Zilajevs
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr_Nuts wrote:
If each player builds the building that adds 1 white die (the Farm, I think?) you'd need the 5 white dice, plus 1 for the winter phase.

little clarification. 6th die is mostly for a spring phase as it is possible for 1 player to have 2 white dices

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.