Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Kanata Board Gamers session #3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sheridan Hortness
flag msg tools
Last night the Kanata Board Gamers held our third session. I didn't make it to the last one, so I was very much looking forward to it.

We had six people last night which was great because some of us were planning to play Risk Godstorm and I knew there would be at least a couple of people who didn't like Risk games. As it was, three of us played Godstorm and the other three played Peurto Rico. Everybody got to play something that they enjoyed.

The next session will be held on Oct 26th and we have decided to make it a Halloween theme night. A couple of people will be bringing Betrayal at House on the Hill. Hopefully we can get 8 people in order to have two different four-player games.

If you live in the area of Kanata, Ontario and want to join us then please e-mail me at the address below. We meet every two weeks on a Tuesday night at Zavida Coffee House in Kanata.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.