Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
If any game ever could actually make use of an Electronic version, this is it. I think it'd be so cool to type the paragraph number into a device that then read the paragraph.

Perhaps though, new tech would be better? An iPad app that you enter the paragraph number and the paragraph is displayed on the screen? You could even build in logic to handle the different decisions to be made.

I'd buy it!

EDIT: Fat finger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volker Hirscher
Germany
Oftersheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I won't. I like reading it out aloud, at this contributes to the atmosphere. MAybe for solo games something like this would be useful, otherwise not (my opninion). Actually, I like dealing NOT with technology when I play a board game - I deal with technology the rest of the week...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought that programmers made tons of adventure games like this back in the 80s. At least I seem to remember some text-based adventure games like it for the Apple ][e.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Martin
Canada
Torbay
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
feydjm wrote:
If any game ever could actually make use of an Electronic version, this is it. I think it'd be so cool to type the paragraph number into a device that then read the paragraph.

Perhaps though, new tech would be better? An iPad app that you enter the paragraph number and the paragraph is displayed on the screen? You could even build in logic to handle the different decisions to be made.

I'd buy it!

EDIT: Fat finger

iPhone app/ebook anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Johnson
United States
Allen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We are getting ready to play today... My 13 yr old says, "dad, do they make an iPad app for this, it would be sweet to just type in your choices and read....."

Wish I could code.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.