Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leo Lis
Lithuania
Vilnius - city
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,
I have played only 2 games, so it will be beginner question - should I show my cards to opponents, or he should guess, when asking to show him category of crime ?
What about telegram ? Hom many evidence I shuold write in it ? As many as I know/quess ?In passanger car - If some one run uot of card of the category ,which I want? I take card from one player, put it in discard pile, then pass another card from this actegory to second player, he puts it in discard, but he don`t have card from this category to give it to the rest player ?

Thank`s

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
uNkinD58 wrote:
Hello,
I have played only 2 games, so it will be beginner question - should I show my cards to opponents, or he should guess, when asking to show him category of crime ?
What about telegram ? Hom many evidence I shuold write in it ? As many as I know/quess ?In passanger car - If some one run uot of card of the category ,which I want? I take card from one player, put it in discard pile, then pass another card from this actegory to second player, he puts it in discard, but he don`t have card from this category to give it to the rest player ?

Thank`s

1) Yes, the types of cards you hold are public information. You should show.

2) You should only write what you are sure of, since incorrect guesses can count against you. You can write as much as you know.

3) The rules explain this. The player who does not have that type of card simply passes along the card he received from the previous player.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Lis
Lithuania
Vilnius - city
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank`s Daniel ,now it is clear for me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.