Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark mcleod
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Wirral
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jeff, I would like the latest 2009-10 English league ratings for FastCard Soccer, plus could you explain the order of play as apart from the Fac to determine referee am not sure how to start the game off. Any help would be great
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
and dad
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Hi Jeff,
I´m curious to know more about the game,how it plays, rules etc. I´m also interested in the dice version of the game you mention. Any info much appreciated.
Cheers, Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Secret Agent
Sweden
Falun
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im interested in anything related to this.
I dont not own the boardgame but if someone is willing to part from their copy then im interested.

Also interested in the excel version.

Please post more info regarding this !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Boks
United States
Unspecified
Georgia
flag msg tools
Hi Jeff,

I tried the link above with no success. Is there anyway to still obtain this game and related updates?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Drought
United States
Broken Arrow
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
The FastDice version of the game is now available with season ranging from 1992-93, 1995-96, 1998-99 through 2016-17. Also available are Euro Competitions from 1992-2016 and World Cups from 1994-2014.

The game can be played in Excel with a newly enhanced version now available. Also, a card builder has been created to print cards and play with an FAC Excel Flipper as well. Send me an email if you're interested.

Jeff

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renato Strianese
msg tools
Hello Jeffrey

I'm very interested in the new seasons of FastDice Soccer. Can you help me with this information?

Regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.