Popular Tags: [View All]
Floyd Sherrod
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Friends,

This is your reminder that our next Game Day is just around the corner--May 15th. For the uninitiated, SWAG stands for SouthWest Atlanta Gaming. We try to get together once a month for ALL DAY gaming starting about 1100 and going until ~1100. Location is the Country Inn and Suites at 7815 Senoia Road, Fairburn, GA‎ - (678) 782-4900‎

I only scratched one game off my REALLY wanna play list last time--Oasis. These games remain; will someone bring them?

Vinci (not Small World)
Ad Astra
Reef Encounter
Leonardo da Vinci
Capitol
Euphrates & Tigris (the card game)
Thurn and Taxis w/Power and Glory Expansion

If I can scratch just two of these off my itch list, I'll be a happy camper. Hope to see you out there!

Floyd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
How many people do you normally have? all euro's?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Floyd Sherrod
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Josh,

Yes, chiefly Euros. The count in April was 14 I think and we had 21 in March so it's starting to grow as word spreads. We've got a comfortable venue and good crowd. Did I meet you at the last GameFest? I seem to recall playing with a "Josh" there. At any rate, hope to see you Saturday next.

Floyd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbin Parker
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hannah and I actually graduate on May 15th, so we won't be able to make it. Y'all have fun though!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
I don't think we met at gamesfest as I haven't been to one. I'm pretty sure I'll be there on the 15th, assume the front desk will point me to the right conference room? Do you guys have a fee to cover the hotel usage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Floyd Sherrod
United States
Sharpsburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Corbs & Hannah, congrats on the graduation. Guess that means mom & dad won't make it either. Hopefully we'll see you again in the future.

Josh, yes, I ask for a $5 donation to help offset the facility charges. There's only one room and it is right behind the stairs as you walk in.

Cheers!

Floyd

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.