Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Christian Kirketerp
Denmark
Aarhus C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I am considering going to the World Boardgaming Championships this year and am looking for a roommate or two for Aug 2-8.

I am 27 years old, am pretty easygoing and I don't snore or smoke

Does anybody have room for an extra person?

Also, if anybody else is combining visiting the WBC and doing some sightseeing in the US feel free to send me a message. I will be visiting some distant relatives in Montana and Minnesota, but apart from that and the WBC I don't have a master plan for my 4 weeks in the US.

Happy Gaming

/Hans

EDIT: I have decided to get a room for myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaarin Engelmann
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I can post your request in a couple of other places where WBC people frequent. Also, as we get nearer the convention, we update a pre-reg page on our website (http://www.boardgamers.org/wbc/prereg.htm) with such requests to help people connect.

Kaarin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not go to both WBC AND Gen Con? Its not too far of a detour on your way out to Minnesota from PA.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Christian Kirketerp
Denmark
Aarhus C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kengelma wrote:
I can post your request in a couple of other places where WBC people frequent. Also, as we get nearer the convention, we update a pre-reg page on our website (http://www.boardgamers.org/wbc/prereg.htm) with such requests to help people connect.

Kaarin

Thank you - that would be helpful!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Christian Kirketerp
Denmark
Aarhus C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know GenCon (Aug 5-8) is at the same time as WBC (Aug 2-8), but I have considerede attending both. .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaarin Engelmann
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You could certainly hit WBC at the beginning of the week and GenCon at the end...of course, I think you'll find WBC so much fun that you don't want to leave

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Christian Kirketerp
Denmark
Aarhus C
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
kengelma wrote:
You could certainly hit WBC at the beginning of the week and GenCon at the end...of course, I think you'll find WBC so much fun that you don't want to leave

Yes, I have that feeling too! I am really looking forward to it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.