Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm no newbie to the net...to discussion forums, fanboy sites, MUD/MUSH gaming, MMOs, torrent servers and usenets. I've been around, sometimes lurking and often contributing for years and years now. I typically go by the same username anywhere I go (Slaqr), and this has been the case for nearly my entire net-existence.

Over these years I've established myself in many a community, BGG not the least of which is still important to me today. However, as many of you may have postulated, I am not the most ambitious of individuals when it comes to making my name identifiable and/or associated with any one mark (or for that matter, not always the most ambitious in general).

I've decided I'd finally like to pin myself down with ONE set avatar, something which is unique to me...not one of the many many avatars others have been so kind to "lend" me over the years.

That said, I do not have the technical expertise to design my own avatar. I'd love for this avatar to be gaming related, but personalized to my tastes and unique enough to make it easily identifiable.

If anyone out there would like to help, I'd love to see some ideas. My interests are well updated in my profile, as are my favorite games, etc.

Thanks so much for all the help in advance

~ Ryan (Slaqr)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.