John R
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All:

I just purchased the game from Amazon and discovered two cards were missing tonight when I opened the box. The cards are "1962 Patch" and "Discontinuity." Now I understand that this drastically changes the game, and am waiting to hear back from Looney Labs about this. However, my gaming group really wanted to play this Wednesday, and I'm wondering if I can just remove Sqa Tront (the only ID who needs World War III to happen, I believe) and still play? I know it won't be as rich an experience, but will it still work?

Thanks,
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, you'll be fine, so long as Squa Tront's out of the running. Let us know what you think of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I agree. (And I think some people prefer to take out Discontinuity anyway.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Zuccarelli
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It'll definitely work, but I'd contact Looney Labs anyway and get those cards sent to you for next time. They're great to deal with so it shouldn't be an issue. Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.