Tim Freerksen
United States
River Forest
Illinois [IL]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
6 player game, introducing it to 2 newbies and and 2 semi-newbies with my sister, her husband, my brother and my sister's friend and her boyfriend. I also used the shortened rules so it was only three jumps.

Character selection went like this

Andi (my sister): Roslin (human)
Nate (sister's friend boyfriend): Will Adama (human)
Paul K (brother in law): Lee Adama/Apollo (cylon)
Amber (Andi's friend): Boomer (human)
Paul (my brother): Gaius (cylon)
Me finally: Cain (much to my regret) (human albeit a stupid one)

First turn went to me, Helena Cain the Draconic, I immediately used my OPG ability destroy civvies and lost 3 pop all together, I draw my crisis and I was immediately under scrutiniy... Assassination Plot, nobody wanted to draw treachery cards and since I lost 3 population off the bat... Roslin decides to kill me and I decide to play as Saul Tigh

Sleeper agent phrase was basically everybody trying to gain back population and killing raiders, a lot of cylon attacks happened but eventually we jump thanks to Boomer and Roslin picking crises with jump icons Nobody reveals themselves.

3rd jump: Lee is reveal and makes everybody draw treachery, Gaius doesn't reveal himself but he sends me to the brig and that immediately suspected him as a cylon and Roslin brigs him, humans are safe but with few survivors

Humans win
Morale:4
Pop:1
Food: 5
Fuel: 6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be careful using Cain's OPG before sleeper -- if you were a Cylon, you just handed the humans a big chunk of extra distance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Freerksen
United States
River Forest
Illinois [IL]
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
InfoCynic wrote:
I would be careful using Cain's OPG before sleeper -- if you were a Cylon, you just handed the humans a big chunk of extra distance!

Yeah I was lucky I wasn't, it was the two Pauls. As soon as I realized that I was like, glad I'm not playing Boomer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.