BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Win boardgames - competition listings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vanessa Tierney
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi guys,

Not sure if there is a thread for this (if there is someone tell me where) but there are quite a few competitions on the interwebs to win board games!

I'll list the ones I have so far, any other BoardGame Geeks out there know of any??

1. Board to Death & Myriad games - WIN RUNEWARS.

To win a copy of Runewars, all you have to do is find an innovative way to advertise Board to Death TV.

www.boardtodeath.tv

2. Games Paradise Weekly giveaway

Searching for a new board games in 2010? Would winning over $200 worth of FREE board games help?!?!

Simply enter your response (Right side of the Games Paradise Blog), and the weekly winner receives a Games Bundle worth over $200

http://blog.gamesparadise.com.au/board-game-weekly-giveaway-...

Please post more if you know of any! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Brown
United States
North Adams
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

These sound like neat contests! In fact, there is a thread for them. Rather than here, you should add them to the Contest Subscription Thread, where people eager to hear news of such things are subscribed. And of course, while you're there, you can subscribe and hear news of such things too.

Now to go check that giveaway...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.