3 Posts

All Things Zombie: The Boardgame» Forums » General

Subject: Whats the chances of an expansion? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan

Wisconsin
msg tools
I know the game is really new. I've just had it for a short while, but I'm one of those guys that opens up a new game and sees all the possilbities for growth.

If this was a Fantasy Flight Games production, I'd bet money on an expansion, but this is my first LnL game. For those people who are familiar with the company, what do you think the chances of an expansion are?

Some things I'd like to see:

1) More board maps for bigger games.

2) More characters, both grunts and stars.

3) More items. Chainsaws, silencers, dogs, ect

4) More rules for things like barricades, fire, vehicles, infectious bites, different scenarios, weather, and traps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
damian isherwood
Canada
Courtice
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea I hear ya, keep your eye on the variants section. I know I'm currently in the process of creating some new content for the game. As for an actual legitimate expansion, I know ed has already mentioned that all the minis stuff could be adapted to play with the board game and he has released at least one new scenario on his THW site.

I currently have about 6 new zombie types that could possibly add to the game, I have a few items, and I have a few map ideas. I'm waiting on some equipment(and spare time) b4 I can get into the artwork. I might post them up and let the community playtest them for me and people can decide what they like and or don't like.

I have about 4 scenarios in mind also and I was even considering making a small rule book with some of the current errata that has been posted.

Again none of this is official LnL stuff but rather my own machinations.

Some other things I have written down,
fires, how and if they spread.
weather, how it might affect players
possible crafting table and new scrounging deck of cards for outdoor looting.

might take a bit of time buit I think I want to release it as one big kind of add on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Glisson
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
www.scottsigler.com/gfl
badge
I'm gonna keep signing my posts so just let it go already.
mbmbmbmbmb
Any progress on your homebrew expansion?

Kraken Fan #69

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.