Lee Saunders
United States
Syracuse
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While wandering about this forum, I discovered that Blood bowl was published as a computer game! Wow. But that also go me thinking, how many other great board games have been published on the computer that I do not know about? ... Hmmm.

(BTW, I am talking only about PC games, not Mac, not Unix, not IPhone, etc, just PC)

So, what ones do you all know about? (should we include links?)

Here are the ones that I know about,
Catan (MSN Version)
Empire Builder Pronto
Risk
War! Age of Imperialism
Puerto Rico
Diplomacy
Axis and Allies (Both Iron Blitz and TripleA)
Monopoly
Scrabble

and now Blood bowl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael J
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's THE go-to GeekList for computer board games:

Sebastian Sohn's SoftBoard Games: Free, Commercial, and Abandoned Computer Version of Board, Card and Role-Playing Games with Computer AI (Artificial Intelligence) Opponents with Screen Shots
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hernan Ruiz Camauer
Argentina
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
saunderl wrote:
how many other great board games have been published on the computer that I do not know about? ... Hmmm.

(BTW, I am talking only about PC games, not Mac, not Unix, not IPhone, etc, just PC)

So, what ones do you all know about?

What you consider a computer game? An actual video game, where you might have AI opponents and the game is fully automated? Because there are a lot of boardgames that are playable on a computer but aren't, strictly speaking, a video game.

Here is a Geeklist of games I have converted for use on a computer.

And here is another Geeklist that shows the various ways (platforms) you can play boardgames on the computer.

I also find this BGG Wiki page very useful and informative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.