Subject: 2 player game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick Arens
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Would you recommend someone purchase this game if they will be playing it primarily with two players? IE - Is it a good two-player game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan K
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
My first experience with the game was the two player version. Like many 2 player variants it's very different in feel from the larger game. I like it though and I'd play it with only 2 players in the future.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Strauss
Germany
Berlin
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I´m trying to get 300 years old, so now I´m a teenager
mbmbmbmbmb
It is good enough as a two player game and you should get it.
I´ve played it 2 player and instantly rated it an 8.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Hasegawa
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't know if you can compare, but is it good with any number? Chaos in the Old World really seems best with 4 and ok with three if you leave out Khorne. Is this good from 2-5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
polystrofos idiofiius
Greece
Athina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cyclades is a very good game with 2 players. It's like you play with 4 players. You can have 2 gods in your turn, cause they are 4 available (only one is out). And you can make combos with gods (like if you have both posidon and ares in same round!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnpatrick Marr
United States
Buffalo
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've played games at 2, 4 and 5 players and liked 2 least out of all of them. I feel like the game resolves before it ends in the 2p variant. It goes longer, but because there aren't multiple players to check the leader, the player in front will often run away with the game.

I love Cyclades as a multiplayer game, but there are better things to do with two people.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Martin
United States
Overland Park
KS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would definitely recommend 2p. The mechanics work very well for the entire range of players. For 2 players, its very competitive IMO. So if you like that kind of thing, its definitely a good choice

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.