Christopher M
United States
Flowood
MS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to the Greece's financial woes, the exchange rate is currently 1.26 USD to 1 Euro. I'm not an expert, but I seem to remember the typical exchange rate has been about 1.5 USD to 1 Euro. Is anyone taking advantage of the current exchange rate to make any foreign boardgame orders? If so, what are you ordering and where from?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just might. Himalaya/Expansion from France...

Thanks for bringing this up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't resist the savings and ordered Garden Party for my 10 year old and some more Corunea decks from LudikBazar in France.

http://www.ludikbazar.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Bruun
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the exchange rate is so good, I went ahead and ordered a few back issues of Spielbox which contained some promo/expansion for games I enjoy.

I cannot wait to pimp out my Mr Jack with the Carriage or add the new huts into Stoneage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.