Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Kandell
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Missing the dice from Carolus Magnus.
Also missing two sets of forty tiny cubes. (Where is the best place to get those? They're used in many games...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the tiny cubes 8mm cubes? Or smaller?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kandell
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: wanted: diceand cubes from Carolus Magnus
Little cubes look to be about 9 1/2 (just under 10 mm); but I don't think the size matters for the game play.

Unfortunately the game is missing two whole colors: 40 blue and 40 yellow cubes. But I figure those must be for sale many places?

Regarding the missing special dice: If I can't replace them I think I can make due by appropriating the two dice from Masons and one from Ghost Stories. The Masons dice have the exact same colors on five of the faces (pink, blue, yellow, red, green) and I can use the sixth face ("?") to mean Castle. For the third die, I can borrow a Ghost Stories die and use red=red, blue=blue, green=green, white=pink and black=castle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have wood 8mm cubes and plastic 10mm cubes if you want some to them in your game.

Print & Play Productions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Vitek
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jonathan,
I recommend that you grab some blank indented dice from Andrew as well since then you can make labels for the sides exactly as you want. It will work better than having to remember what each face should represent.

If you ever decide you want more dice, just let me know as I have a ton. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kandell
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys are great: those tips are very useful. It looks like I can obtain the 80 10 mm cubes I need at a reasonable price, and the blank dice is also a good suggestion. Not sure how easy it would be to mark the different sides with the five colors.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.