Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Roberts
United States
Lead
South Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lets say Tonya enters a building and surprises 3 zeds. She chooses to fire. Can she then during the melee 'phase", choose a "Being Charged Reaction Test" result that would allow her to fire again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spyridon wrote:
Lets say Tonya enters a building and surprises 3 zeds. She chooses to fire. Can she then during the melee 'phase", choose a "Being Charged Reaction Test" result that would allow her to fire again?

No. The "surprise" test is the only test taken for entering a building not marked with an Entered/Searched marker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Roberts
United States
Lead
South Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aging One wrote:

No. The "surprise" test is the only test taken for entering a building not marked with an Entered/Searched marker.

Thanks, David, but that's not quite what I was asking...

Lets say Tonya enters a building w/o an Entered/Searched marker. Drawing the Zombie Card yields 3 zombies in the building. Tonya wins the surprise roll and chooses to fire, killing one zombie.

My question is, during the melee phase, would she then be able to choose a "Being Charged Reaction Test" result that would allow her to fire again before melee?

Or do you not even do a "Being Charged" test, because the zombies did not technically enter the hex?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sean, sorry, but that was the point I was trying to make. There is no "being charged" reaction test in your example. Just a straight up draw a zombie card and roll for "surprise". zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Right. Being charged is when a zombie enters your hex, not the other way around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tonya will complete the Surprise sequence, uninterrupted. So, Tonya can choose to fire, and then melee. There is no opportunity to do something between those two activities. After melee, Tonya's activation ends. Only take Being Charged tests when a zombie or enemy survivor enters a survivor's hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Roberts
United States
Lead
South Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to all for the clarifications!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.