The African Campaign» Forums » Rules

Subject: Japanese Command and Jedko 2nd? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bradley Fletcher
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
I picked up the Japanese Command version of this from Todd Davis, and he also sent me what I think are the 1st ed Jedko rules. There are, though, clear differences in the game, and I'm wondering what I'm missing--and if all I need are the 2nd ed rules, and whether anyone can send them to me? Among my questions are the roles of hq's and leaders (not mentioned in the 1st ed--do they affect combat? supply? both/neither?), the CRT is quite different (can you trade-off retreat for losses?), and what to do with the two sets of air and replacement markers (one set of the latter has 0-6 strength/movement, the other are clearly markers--but how are they used?) These make me wonder if or what other changes there are? I'd appreciate any insight and would be happy to pay postage and some for the relevant rules. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Meints
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I answered your question over on Consim's folder for the game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.