Popular Tags: Kakerlakensalat [+] [View All]
Djali
Belgium
flag msg tools
Hakuna
badge
Matata
mb
This winter on our skiing trip, we took Kakerlakensalat with us. None of us had ever played it before, but it seemed like fun. Skitrip-fun...
Us = Me (Djali), Riot, Tibirius and my brother Buzzeman.

And indeed, it turned out quite hilarious! Amazing how just 4 different vegetables can already confuse us. There was some heavy cursing that evening. And a lot of new vegetables were invented! Crazy how the brain intercepts in the middle of a word and makes your mouth still try to pronounce another...
My brother won, and when he did, he spontaneously got half of the pile of cards that RioT was holding. Nothing was said, he simply accepted and continued playing. Next I won, and with a quick look RioT and Tibirus determined the biggest pile and I got half of Tibirius' cards. This went on a couple times, always me or my brother winning.
After about half an hour I got enough and when I had no more cards left I refused to get more. I was getting hungry.
A few turns later my brother also finished and he immediately took the camera, as if he was already waiting many turns to do so. Here is the result (in Dutch).

For those of you who really want to analyze:
Bloemkool = cauliflower
Tomaat = tomato
Sla = lettuce
Paprika = paprika

Cheers,
Djali
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnoud
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think you're making a mistake, because the rules state that someone who's wrong should take both piles of cards. (Maar wel cool dat je er een filmpje van post )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.