The African Campaign» Forums » Rules

Subject: HQ and Leaders rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bradley Fletcher
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
I see from the newly posted counters that the original (2nd ed?) had HQ counters with combat factors of three. The Japanese Command version does too, but also has Rommel/Monty leader counters with CF's of three--and I'd love to know if there is redundancy and you're supposed to choose whether to use the HQ or leader, or both? (Surely can't be both, though, because together those two represent the equivalent of a powerful division!) The other thing I'm toying with is using the leader counters as command points--add movement or a combat factor (or dr mod) and also give the HQ's a role in tracing supply. Thanks for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mark
Australia
flag msg tools
I agree that you would not use both a Leader counter and the HQ counter. You would select one to use. I like your idea of giving the HQ/Leader unit some extra uses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.