Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Game night again rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hans Persson
flag msg tools
I got myself to a game night again, and this time I took Henrik (10) with me. This turned out to work well. First we played a game of Settlers of Catan with a couple of German exchange students (so the game was in Swedish/English/German with made for some interesting (but workable) trading). I won.

Then Henrik and I played a few games of Magic: the Gathering. I think I won the majority of them.

Henrik then played Johannes who had a deck with some quality cards in it. The deck Henrik had is about the limit of multi-color deck construction as far my store of cards go (it has two colors (black, red) and a tiny fraction of a third (blue)). Johannes' deck had all colors in it, and no apparent problems because of that. I definitely wouldn't mind having a dozen multi-lands... In spite of this apparent disadvantage, Henrik totally demolished Johannes in the first game (but then he lost the next two games). Still not bad, expecially since almost all cards played were new to him. Most of my cards are either from the late neolithic (Revised, Fourth, and expansions from that time) or modern commons given us by a friend (thanks Leif!).
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.