Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike K
United States
Fairless Hills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
About 18 months ago I stumbled on zeldaclassic.net, a site where you could download the original Legend of Zelda game. Both the original quests, an all-new 3rd quest, and you could even download user-created quests. You could even make your own game.

I dabbled with it (winning the 3rd quest in the process), then lost it all (with a lot more to boot) when the hard drive went kaput back in early-July of last year.

I got a new computer fairly quickly from then (it has Vista), but never bothered to go back to the Zelda website. Today, for whatever reason, I had the urge to play it once again.

Only now I can't get anything to work. Looks like their downloads are not compatible with Vista ... or at least, not on my computer.

I tried all their 'fixes' to no avail.

If anyone has any ideas, lemme know.

soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious about this third quest you mention....but I really don't know if I'd enjoy this game with a keyboard input.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.