Subject: No room for dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave OConnor
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
Last night we played this and ran into an issue that I don't see exactly covered by the rules. It was my turn and all of the columns were full on my side and there were no more discs left. We first thought that I would have to abandon one of the discs but since there weren't any discs left, I still wouldn't have room to place dice. Do I have to abandon all of the remaining discs?
Thanks!
DaveO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Rubbo
United States
Philadelphia
PA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As posted here in a different thread, the rule when there are no discs and you have only room for 1 die remaining is to roll 2 dice and place 1.

Extrapolating from that, I would assume that if you have room for 0 dice, then you roll 2 dice and place 0 (i.e. skip your turn, except that you still have the option to demand / concede columns if you wish).

The other player will eventually fill up the columns, leading to the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.