Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok Billy no Mates here. I know this is an almost impossible ask but has anyone been able to change the rules in anyway to make this a solo play. Played the game with the kids and really enjoyed it but they went and left home leaving me sitting at the table wistfully looking at the beautiful board set in The Song of Ice and Fire world that I love. soblue
So come on please post some variants which will let me take the game for a solo spin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Burns
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Martin, where do you live? There's a big bunch of us in Portsmouth who have played once or twice...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Swift
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Afraid I'm in the NorthWest so its a bit of a trip but if you want a game next Wednesday I'll be here waiting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Simons
United Kingdom
Royal Wootton Bassett
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which part of the North West are you in? I haven't been to any of the groups, but I know there are quite a few in the North West; a fried of mine has been to a few of them.

It might be worth looking at the UK FAQ for games clubs/groups in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Yeah.

in the north west there is a group who play in Bolton (i've never been - but hear they are a nice bunch).

I live in Preston...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So did you ever find anyone who has a variant for solo play? I too would love to play solo... notwithstanding that some bits of the game would be missed (such as alliances and backstabbing)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.