Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimiliano Amato
Italy
Rozzano
Milano
flag msg tools
mb
Hello,

I have seen a few users referring to playing this game solo.
I love the graphic and what i have read of it, but there is no way i can make my wife play the game, especially since she hates everything that refers to WARGAMING!

Now i know i can play the game by just take control of both sides, but i was thinking if there is an alternative like a event controlled enemy system

Maybe we could work on it, and try to create something that could be a base that could give the general headline that the enemy army must follow

Let me know
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Skupin
Germany
Hamm
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see how this can be done at least for all the existing scenarios. Both sides are supposed to act smart instead of random. That includes being able to react on evolving situations.

You would have to create scenarios in wich the threat emanates from a mechanic that doesn't rely on brainpower to work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might be able to construct some solo rules for a defensive scenario, where one side is dug in while you act as the attacker. Have some chits face down on certain terrain features, some of which may contain enemies and some not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.