Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine asked me to sell off his old games. Part of the collection is Squad Leader, Crescendo of Doom, Cross of Iron and G.I. Anvil of Victory plus extra maps. Some of the counter sheets are unpunched, the maps are like new and there's several multi drawer bins w/ counters sorted. I'm going to be selling them at Kublacon and wanted to get an idea of what to ask. I did check eBay and found 2 of the supplements are going for near $100...and just wanted to get the BGG opinion of a fair asking price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davido
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In general, New in Shrink or Unpunched will command a premium. GI:ANvil of Victory (especially unpunched) is the big ticket item.

if these are at all punched:

SL: $10-20
CoI: $20-35
CoD: $25-40
GI:AoV: $40-75+

just from memory from a few months back when I was looking for my copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Loop
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up 2 copies of the base games and 1 each 3 expainsions - no boxes for expainsion, missing one of two copies of a base map, all played but in playable shape for under $20 - a few weeks back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're not shrink but the maps are all like new and there are extra's in tthere. About 1/4, maybe more, of the counters are unpunched. Lots are sorted into multi drawer bins but I may just bag them into small baggies when I sell them off. I figure $120 is a fair price for the lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.